Are you ready for the first step of your exciting and challenging professional diving career?
The PADI Divemaster course is the first step in your professional diving career. This is where your adventure begins!
During our extensive program, under the constant supervision of our IDC Course Director and IDC Staff Instructors, you will work closely with our team of highly experienced instructors, assisting them with their student divers and developing your leadership skills. Your personal mentor will be happy to help and advise you throughout your training.Our course content covers all the important aspects that make up a professional diver’s skills: the psychological and physical aspects of diving, using the surface marker buoy, navigating, guiding groups underwater and creating dive site maps. During the course you will gain valuable experience and skills that will strengthen your sense of safety and confidence in diving and expand your knowledge in the theory of diving.
You will also gain a full practical insight into the daily operations and procedures of a dive center. This includes organizing dive trips, maintaining and repairing equipment and filling tanks.
During your PADI Divemaster program, you will acquire leadership skills in diving through both theoretical instruction and practical application.
You will learn many skills in the water and develop your organization and problem-solving skills through various exercises, while also learning how to help other divers improve their diving skills.
Our PADI Divemaster program is tailored to your needs. Our courses are not limited in time. We train you to become a certified PADI Divemaster with self-confidence and a high level of competence and to offer your divers safety and fun.
Many Divemaster candidates are unaware that their instructor training begins at the beginning of the PADI Divemaster course. The program is the basis of what you need to continue your career as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certificate (or an equivalent certification from another diving association)
- PADI Rescue Diver Certificate (or an equivalent certification from another diving association)
- Training in EFR primary care and secondary care (or an equivalent certificate incl. CPR from another institution) that has been completed within the last 24 months.
- At least 40 dives at the beginning of the course and 60 dives for qualification.
- Physical fitness/apt for diving and medical certificate within the last 12 months.
- Minimum age: 18 years