Would you like to show others what fascinates you about diving and let them discover this whole new world?
Teach them how to breathe underwater, hover and enjoy, protect and preserve the beauty of the underwater world?
With the training to become a PADI diving instructor your dream will come true!
Experience is what makes us great
Dive Point Red Sea is a German PADI 5 Star Career Development Center in Hurghada, Egypt. In order to achieve this qualification, 5 Star IDC Centers have been successfully offering Instructor Education and Training for years.
This gives our candidates the certainty of starting with the best possible preparation to become PADI diving instructors. At the same time, we meet the strict standards and offer much more than just IDCs – the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge beyond pure teaching to be well prepared for the job as a PADI diving instructor.
We conduct up to seven IDCs per year in Hurghada! Since 1995 we offer professional PADI Instructor Training at the highest level. During this time, we have been able to congratulate more than 2400 PADI Instructors on their successful training. A result that speaks for itself…
Our dive center was designed and built by us especially for the special needs of instructor training and further education. The distance between our base and the Red Sea (with the training places for confined open water and open water) is 50 meters!
The theoretical part of the courses takes place in our two ideally equipped classrooms, of course all air-conditioned. These classrooms are equipped with TV, video, DVD, computers and video beamers. The training in confined open water takes place directly in the shallow part of our house reef. For the open water dives our house reef also offers perfect conditions.
The way to become a diving instructor
Since the beginning of 2011 the German PADI Instructor Training consists of three different parts:
Part 1 consists of the PADI Assistant Instructor course (duration with us: 4 days) and is primarily oriented to the courses that an PADI Assistant Instructor can train and teach the basics for teaching theory, confined water and open water skills.
Part 2, the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Program (duration with us: 5 days), introduces all other courses and components of the PADI training system. The skills for teaching in the three areas mentioned above will be further trained and refined. Passing the OWSI program is one of the prerequisites for taking the Instructor Examination (IE).
Part 3 is the Instructor Examination (IE) itself, which lasts 2 days and completes the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor training process, PADI’s first instructor level.
Maybe some time has passed since you completed your Divemaster training, you were inactive as a Divemaster for a while, or you are just not sure if your knowledge of theory and water skills is good enough? This two-day program will take away your doubts and will effectively prepare you to begin the IDC with self-confidence.
- You will review the 5 theory sections (Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Decompression and RDP, Skill and Environment).
- You repeat the Skill Circuit with all demonstration elements
Why should you choose Dive Point Red Sea?
- Best training at fair prices since 1992
- Representation for Germany, Austria and Switzerland for further information and assistance, also after completion of the course
- All “Complete Combos” including ALL PADI fees!
- PADI material will be shipped directly to your home = more time for preparation
- Stress-free and relaxed atmosphere in a warm and sunny environment
- Air-conditioned classrooms – specially equipped for instructor training.
- A team of well-known and experienced PADI Course Directors and PADI IDC Staff Instructors, working full-time in instructor training.
- Up to seven IDCs per year = experience from which you profit!
- No transfers for training in limited open water & open water = no waste of time
- Full support also during your instructor examination
- Complete training program directly after each IDC
- Special prices for PADI materials and equipment even after completion of training
- FREE transfer from all hotels in Hurghada & Sahl Hasheesh to the dive cent
- FREE Nitrox Instructor course included in all Complete Combos
- Be certified as a PADI Divemaster (or an equivalent certification from another diving association)
- Training in EFR primary care and secondary care (or an equivalent certificate incl. CPR from another institution) that has been completed within the last 24 months.
- At least 60 logged dives at the beginning of the course and 100 dives to attend an IE
- Show proof of deep, night & navigation dives
- Physical fitness/apt for diving and medical certificate within the last 12 months.
- Minimum age: 18 years