At Dive Point Red Sea we teach more than 25 different specialty courses. So you can tailor your courses according to your personal interests.
The certification as a Specialty Instructor brings many advantages:
- Training in accordance with the interests of the divers you train
- You can do dives that interest you too
- Significantly better opportunities to find a job in the industry
- The opportunity to broaden your diving horizons
- Varied teaching keeps your enthusiasm alive
What exactly does the Master Scuba Diver Prep Program (MSDT Prep) look like?
A Master Scuba Diver Trainer is an experienced PADI Instructor who has certified at least 25 PADI divers and is also certified as a PADI Specialty Instructor in at least five areas. Dive centers worldwide are looking for staff trained to teach specialty courses. Upon successful completion of your IE and MSDT Prep programs, you can immediately offer and train at least five different PADI Specialty Courses. The program focuses on standards, organization, teaching, equipment and of course the effective marketing of specialty courses. In addition, you will do dives for each area to gain practical experience.
To complete an MSDT package you need to plan three to five days.
We will be happy to give you an offer without obligation!
For example, we offer the following Specialty Instructor courses:
- PADI Enriched Air (included free of charge in all Instructor combos)
- PADI Deep Diving
- PADI DPV (U/W Scooter)
- PADI Drift Diving
- PADI Dry Suit
- PADI U/W Navigation
- PADI Night Diving
- PADI Search & Recovery
- PADI Wreck Diving
- PADI Sidemount Diving
- PADI Fish Identification
- PADI Boat Diving
- PADI Equipment Specialist
- PADI Digital U/W Photography
- PADI Digital U/W Videography
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
- PADI Multilevel Diving
- PADI Full Face Mask
- PADI DSMB
and many others!
Contact us for further information